Schedule Waste Storage Container
As scheduled and hazardous waste is the most difficult waste to be managed due to the dangerous elements that not only affect the environment but also public health, VG Offshore Containers’ has designed and built robust, leak-proof containers that strictly adhere to the legal provisions and regulations related to the management of toxic and hazardous wastes. As safety is the utmost concern, our containers are built to international standards to operate in any conditions that are prevalent in the oil and gas industry.
- Extensive range of sizes available
- All modules are designed, built and completely fitted out as per customer’s specifications and requirements
- Built for Safe Area or Hazardous Area Operation – Zone 1 and Zone 2
- Pressurised Control Module / Cabin create a safe area environment for personnel and equipment, with built in HVAC and power control systems.
- A60 Fire Rating complete with Certificate
- Units designed and built complete with Fire & Gas Detection System, HVAC System and Communication System
- Factory Acceptance Test and Pre-commissioning for all electrical and instrumentation are performed at VG’s facility by highly experienced and qualified personnel
- Certified Sling sets with shackles are supplied for each unit (where applicable)