DNV 2.7-3 Portable Offshore Units
Extensive range of sizes available
- Extensive range of sizes available
- All units are designed, manufactured, tested and certified to the latest DNV Standard for Certification 2.7-3 Portable Offshore Units for units normally up to 100 000 kg
- Certified Sling sets with shackles are supplied for each unit
- Portable Offshore Units are units intended for offshore usage however not classified as Offshore Containers and are in accordance to DNV 2.7-3 with operation class R30, R45 & R60.
- Customized solutions to suit customers’ needs and applications
- Portable Offshore Units are not intended to carry general cargo as their primary function but may be used for equipment that is not possible/impractical or too heavy to transport in offshore containers.
- Portable Offshore Units may be designed for subsea use and for single transport events.